Grace Institute For Theological Studies – GIFTS
Grace Institute for Theological Studies (GIFTS) is started by the clear inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Grace Institute For Theological Studies -GIFTS is a premier Theological Institution of the Grace of God Mission, we are situated in the city of Jeypore, India, Established in 2011. GIFTS is a Bible-based, Christ-centered, and Spirit-led Theological College. GIFTS is committed to educating Christian students from all over the world to proclaim Christ by serving Him in the church and society.
Purpose Statement of Grace Institute For Theological Studies-GIFTS
GIFTS is a learning institution dedicated to teaching, training, and transforming the whole dedicated men and women for local Churches and Global Ministry.
To make and prepare dedicated Men and Women to build up the church and advance the Gospel worldwide.
GIFTS envisions excellence with a passion to teach, train, equip, and empower dedicated men and women to become spiritual leaders to proclaim Christ by serving Him in the church and society.
“Teach to Mature ”
Learn Something Every Day
“It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.”
To teach and make disciples for the extension of God’s Kingdom And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in the earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Authority: Jesus declares that He has been given all authority in heaven and on earth, affirming His divine sovereignty and power.
- Disciple-making: The command is to go and make disciples of all nations. This involves sharing the message of Jesus Christ, calling people to repentance, faith, and commitment to follow Him.
- Baptism: Disciples are instructed to baptize new believers in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Baptism symbolizes identification with Christ, spiritual cleansing, and initiation into the Christian community.
- Teaching and Obedience: The Commission includes teaching new disciples to obey everything that Jesus has commanded. This involves instructing them in the teachings of Jesus, nurturing their spiritual growth, and guiding them in living out their faith.
- Assurance of Christ’s Presence: Jesus assures His disciples that He will be with them always, even to the end of the age. This promise provides comfort, encouragement, and the confidence that they are not alone in fulfilling the Great Commiss